- Dangerous or violent behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in expulsion from the festival site.
- Trespassing on adjoining private property will result in expulsion from the festival site.
- Fly pitching or sale of any other goods or other unauthorised trading will result in immediate expulsion from the site.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult (aged over 21) at all times.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Tents will be removed if erected on fire lanes.
- No tents will be allowed in the parking area.
- Access and exit routes to the site must be kept clear at all times.
- Any dangerous situations (fire, violence etc) are not to be tackled by visitors but reported to the Info Point, stewards, security guards or first-aiders.
- All contractors must comply will the relevant H&S regulations and must provide their own Safety Policies and Risk Assessments.
- No pets, sound systems, glass bottles, open fires, generators or tin foil barbecues are allowed on site. If you would like to come with someone who needs a guide dog, please get in touch with us.
- No weapons or fireworks are allowed on site at any time.
- Tandem Festival has a strict no drugs policy. No drugs are allowed on site and all visitors may be subject to a bag and clothing search by registered security staff to ensure this is enforced. Please see our Alcohol and Drugs Policy TF18 for more information.
- No Glitter: No glitter of any description to be sold or used on site. For more information, see ‘Glitter Is Litter – even the biodegradable kind’
- No sky lanterns
Alcohol consumption & smoking
- Customers will be required to show their wristband when purchasing alcohol and, if deemed necessary by the bar staff, they may need to show ID.Please see our Alcohol and Drugs Policy TF18 for more information.
- You are permitted to bring alcohol for your own personal consumption into the campsites but not into the Event Area. No glass is allowed on site. Please see our Alcohol and Drugs Policy TF18 for more information.
- Smoking will only be permitted in designated areas and we ask that all smoking is kept strictly to these areas. You will be asked to move if smoking outside of these areas.
- No vaping inside building or structures
PHOTOGRAPHING, FILMING & RECORDING
- No unauthorised recordings of the event are permitted.
- Cameras for personal use are allowed.
- By attending the festival, attendees give permission for their image to be included without compensation in pictures, films, audio broadcasts or transmissions, as members of the “audience”.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Ticket holders enter the site at their own risk.
- Tandem Festival accepts no liability for the loss or damage of vehicles, goods or other materials belonging to guests and crew attending Tandem Festival 2019.
NOTIFICATIONS OF CHANGES
- Tandem Festival reserves the right to make alterations to the published line-up and scheduled programme of events. Any required changes will not entitle ticket holders to any refund or reduction in prices.