VOLUNTEER WITH US
Tandem is completely volunteer powered and that’s exactly what makes the festival the special, welcoming place that it is. Whether you want to learn skills, make friends or just enjoy an awesome festival for free, we’d love to have you on the team. Sign up here.
3 ways of helping:
- Build will enable you to shape the Festival then enjoy it freely.
- Live Event is volunteering during the festival itself.
- With Take Down, you give yourself extra time to Tandemise yourself.
Volunteering with us:
- You need to commit to 3 x 4 – 6 hour shifts through the weekend (one shift per day), with breaks.
- If you have mates volunteering, we’ll do our best to match you up with them!
- In return you get:
- A free meal of scrumptious food for every shift you work (we can cater for dietary requirements apart from severe nut allergies) … plus hot drinks.
- You will be part of a great bunch of volunteers who will be part of your festival family!
There are loads of different jobs available from decorating to stewarding to stage managing. Here are some examples of ‘Happening’ roles:
- kitchen crew (helping in our festie kitchen to help feed our lovely volunteering crew)
- stewarding (friendly faces helping making things extra great stage-side, in the car park, or at other entry or exit points to site)
- box office (the welcoming faces to Tandem!)
- compost-toilet titans! (you’ll be the heroes that help keep the festival loos in ship-shape & you can learn about how they were built at the same time!)
Any question, please email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be running a volunteer induction session before the festival – watch this space for more info on this
If you want to join our year-round organising volunteers, come along to an open meeting.